Friday, July 31, 2009

cluuubinggzz niteee!!!



me n kok sing







last nite went to after 7 with kok sing and the gang.. kok sing is goin back to aust tis sat.. gonna
miss him.. hahaz.. bt he will be back after two month that will be oct..

last nite hubby went down to genting with his boss.. so left alone at home last nite..

kok sern went to after aso last nite.. im so happy tat he didnt cause me any trouble.. and he aso did enjoy with me.. ahaz.. hope we get together back and not always giving prob to each other..

went to midnight after went to after 7.. meet arman there.. din really see him until he miss call me.. imagine he was jz sitting in front of me.. haha.. i was so blur last nite.. gt bit drunk la..

the most happy things is i take out my braveness and say to sook hui a fren we use to hang out togather bt bcz of sum1 we didnt hang out togather.. i told her..

me: hey actually wad u guys hate bout me??

sook hui: i aso duno actualy..

me: can we be fren back and never hate each other??

sook hui: yes.. y not..

then we shake our hands.. and were frens forever..!!!
i really hope its true.. and we will be frens forever.. and nt enemy forever..

nyway!! to9 after 2nd round and the last round for kok sing.. cz he is leaving tmr.. sad.. wish him have safe journey...

No comments: