Saturday, July 25, 2009

s@dn3sssSS..

hmm.. tis few day me n hubby d relationship is getting better.. i learn to trust him.. now everytime he go out with his fren i have stop acting as an annoying person.. such as keep on call him and ask wad time u back and y u haven back and so on.. and i never cared wad time he cum back.. cz i noe he wants freedom and i should give him cz i aso gt my freedom.. maybe being husband and wife trust is very important and giving ur loves ones freedom is also important.. anyway i really hope our relationship can go on better than now.. now a days we take photo togather and do wad a couple do.. i now start to feel the sweetness from him.. and i really hope i can control my jealousy!! i noe im very easy to get jealous.. bt i wont let tis happen to me from now on.. my husband went out with girl so wad?? fren only ma.. every1 in tis world have girl as a fren and aso boy as fren.. i aso hav boys d fren wad.. he aso din care so much so y am i so wry bout him goin out with girl?? if he really wan go i aso cant do anything.. so jz let it be.. get use to it and dun be so jealousy.. some time i really find my self annoying and irritating.. maybe tis is y ppl hate me and doesnt like me.. hope to change my self from now i dwan to be who am i now..!! i wan to be a better person!! hehezz..

well yesterday i saw smtg.. and now im so wry.. am i thinking to much or wad??i really duno.. haiz!! so confuse..!!!

No comments: