Friday, July 3, 2009

my life in skol..

me and doreen
me and doreen

zi lian...
zi lian

me wan to eat cheryl!!

me n cheryl

now days i really have fun in skol with some of my new frenz.. i never tot that i would meet new frenz.. well usually most of d ppl out there will think tat im bad and dirty and useless and so on.. well.. i really feel happy.. well last few days doreen brought her camera to skol so.. bcz of over bored i took her camera and shoot few of my of zi lian photo and some with my frenz.. really have fun.. i still remember i use to hate camera during my pregnancy cz im fat even now still are la.. bt at least i have a bit confident.. well i really hope i can be a leng lui.. and make my hubby feel proud to have a pretty darling by his side and he would nt be ashame to bring me out with his frenz..

No comments: