Tuesday, July 7, 2009

haAattTTtt33eesss 38 pPl!!!

last nite went yc wif t.erina, uncle burney, aimi and nantini.. these are the ppl i meet at melody music house a place where i use to learn my piano.. so miss them.. and we have like so many things to talk about.. bt to bad we only gt one hour d time to chat cz im a mummy and i have to go home early.. so went go out bout 10 and back at 11 pm.. so we chat bout many things la.. den whn reach home.. i duno who the hell so damn 38 go and tell my husband what i write bout my husband in facebook!! i was like argh tis person sure never let ppl whack b4.. i jz express my feeling there so tat my fren can give me opinion on hw to handle it.. but nt for telling my husband wad i write.. i wonder tis person gt brain ant wan?? im really so sick of it!!! if i noe who he or she is im sure he or she will nt end up in a gd condition.. i hate tis kind of person like to 8 ppl things.. ppl husband n wife quarrel ur pasal pula.. some more wan to make things worse.. damn ling ren tao yen wan lo!! haiz.. later hubby come back d aso duno wan hw to face him.. dis few days i will surely suffered!! thanks to the 38 person!! haiz...

No comments: