Tuesday, July 28, 2009

worried.... bt tired of it..

last sunday i went to jr1 yc with kok sing and the gang.. when every1 saw me they straight away ask :

kok sing: vanessa ur husband outside gt gf ar??

me: i duno o.. fren only la.. ntg geh..

karn ching: vanessa ur husband now a days always go after 7 o.. we left d he still there.. some more bring girl go o.. u noe ma??

me: i noe.. bt wad can i do?? well i trust him.. its ok d lar..

yoko: vanessa ur husband always go after with a girl o.. u noe ma??

me: i noe ar.. bt its ok d la.. his fren ma..

man do u notice smtg bout the conversation?? a word ur husband with a girl was told in the 3 conversation.. well am i thinking to much?? or wad?? or i dun dare to face the reality?? anyway i really trust my husband i noe he wont betray me.. he is a good person i noe it!! i trust him!! so any1 out there if saw my hubby with a girl dun ask me izit his gf or wad?? cz my own self aso duno wad is actually goin on.. i now very confuse.. bt i believe if he mine we will be 2gather forever.. i love my hubby kok earn always.. i hope he noe tis.. haiz..

well jz now i was smsing den he ask me:

hubby: wad u doin??

me: smsing lo..

hubby:sms who o?

me:guy(actually is girl)

hubby: o..

den he suddenly at there fat lan za.. in my mind was ' u sms with girl i aso din say anything la..' i jz say i sms with guy u aso like tis d.. sienz d lo.. still say dun care.. dun care u wont jealous wan lo.. hahaz.. so cute la him.. always say i out with guy or sms with guy he dun care.. tis n tat.. bt whn noe.. hahaz.. JEALOUSY!! lolz.. za dou...

1 comment:

v!ckie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.