Sunday, August 2, 2009

happyyy lif3ss...

with pei ching at after third nite..

me n li wen at after for the 2nd night..






last nite went to after.. the third time.. omg.. i was nt thinking of goin to after s3ven i was wearing as usual a collar polo t shirt and a short pants with slippers i was so wry i cant get in so didnt really wanted to go.. bt i aso whn there and c wad goin on.. whn reach saw hubby frenz.. he told me hubby is inside and ask me wan go in ant.. firstly i was thinking of leaving bt lucky i went if nt i wont have the chance to c my hubby dancing with other girl.. well whn i c i really do feel jealous.. bt i duno y? i din go crazy.. i jz let him njoy bt i admit i really sad.. well wad eva hubby frens told me its true.. both of us come out clubbing dun so sensitive.. open minded.. enjoy urself and dun be jealous.. cz tis is normal.. well at least he did dance with me for sumtimes.. hehe.. and its my first time goin clubbing with him.. enjoy myself so much!! hahaz.. met michelle and pei ching were in the same table.. and thanks to terrence.. he really take care of me.. and liwen too.. hehez.. bt last nite is the first nite goin clubbing without a special person.. tis is bcz we have stop contact.. maybe tis is smtg good.. well hopefully we will be frens again soon.. miss the person so much.. the moment we use to hang out will always be remember.. well i guess i am childish.. bt since i go after now i noe wad i njoy ur life.. i have change and i love my life now.. hehez.. everything is goin well in my life.. i love hubby forever!! muackz.. even though i always say i tired of hubby wan divorce and so on.. bt i will still try my best to save our marriage..

xoxo
love hubby!!

No comments: