Monday, August 3, 2009

sicknesSssSs

today at last bcz of goin after seven continuously for 3 days.. fall sick d.. hahaz.. thanks god im recovering now... bt today smtg sad happen.. today after fetching mom to bus stop whn out wif frens awhile den back home.. so over tired and felt very ill so i sleep.. i din realise the time so i over sleep.. den i jz take care mieko for awhile den i straight away get ready to ttn.. hw noe.. his mom ask:

hubby mom: where u goin??

me: ttn lo..

hubby mom straight away look at my husband den i surely get scold lo.. i noe she sure mumble at my hubby say i no take care mieko..den hubby start mumble at me..

hubby: wah!! got ppl today whole day no take care baby at upstair act sick sleeping for the whole day bt now can go ttn.. so geng.. duno since whn my wife so rajin go ttn wan.. aso duno realy go ttn ant.. puix..

i straight away keep quiet cz lazy wan quarrel with him.. carry my baby upstair and stay in the room.. im really so fucking sick of these ppl.. they dun even noe wad is help!! so damn selfish.. the sister go yc she willing to take care bt me go ttn say i act.. i really speechless jor.. haiz.. i now really gt bit wry i cant handle evrything.. i really very confuse.. duno wad i should do!! anybody willing to help me?? does i really have to send my baby to labuan and stay with my mom?? haiz.. i duno ar!!! complicated life!!!

No comments: