Saturday, August 8, 2009

th3 s0n oF th3 b1t**h 1s b@ck

tis is a very 38 ppl who loves to report to hubby wad eva i write in my blog and facebook!! it seems tat u have no brain and tat y ur doin smtg a 38 ppl doin.. if im u i would have nt tell my hubby.. cz i gt brain wan.. did u noe tat after u telling him.. many things can happen?? and me n my hubby d relationship can get worse?? u should noe wad person of my hubby is.. so pls.. i hope u understand stop ur fucking atitud and stop reporting things to my hubby.. nt i scat or wad.. is jz ur making everything worse and more prob i have.. my exam is near i really hope i can pay fully attention and a supportive hubby and not a hubby tat always at there fat lan za and keep on say wad i write and tis and dat making me more fan!! do u noe wad is blog?? blog is a place to release ur prob and ur feelings... and not to let ppl c den let ppl simply go n tell ppl family and giving the person more prob.. if u wan give opinion i dun mind bt if problem then u f*** off ba!! i dun need ur stupid mouth and eye here!!i already had enuf prob.. if ur really free go find smtg to do dun come disturb my life!! ur nt welcome here!! i noe u will read my blog!! so pls be awake of the stupid things ur doin!! dun make me cant stand one day and u will noe the ending!! u will surely regret for keep on being a fuc**ing reporter!!

No comments: