Friday, August 7, 2009

sSSsSuuUUuuccCcckKKyYy d@y!!!

today i really very damn bad luck.. after skol miss skol bus.. den my fon bill damn high d digit for the total.. den hubby duno y keep on shout at me.. haiz.. now i only noe.. hubby angry cz fon bill high some more wan tell my mom dulan.. . den nvm my fon bill high he angry 4 wad?? i aso din ask him pay.. den miss skol bus cz the fucking econ teacher.. no car back still nvm.. come back d.. hubby at home.. yesterday say today gt work.. bt he lied.. haiz.. after tat i say him y lie to me?? i pula get scold.. haiz.. whole day get scold.. sienx.. now he fat lan za duno go where.. really fu za ar..i need some rest pls.. damn fucking tired..

1 comment:

v!ckie said...

I'm just a busybody... I hope u dun so care his attitude loh. Just let it be. Coz i have a boy friend more worst then him, just like a dog barking whole day. In the year, I never happy except the day he bz working can't find me. So, when he scolding or what dun fight his words. He say wrong mean wrong. In your heart u think u r right then enough le. The relationship will be longer. Then later he will treat u better coz after he scold he will know himself is wrong de.This is the experience that i get from my fierce boy friend. Just think to share with you. Hope you dun mind. I hope happiness will be with you every days.