Tuesday, December 8, 2009

first day without u..

tis morning while i was in the flight to lab my mind keep thinking of u..
i was wondering will u find another gf??
will we hav another chance being together??
is tis the end of our marriage??
i really hav no chance d??

i really very wry..
u always say separate for a moment so tat i can change my attitud..
bt tat day u told me u dwan together bck。。
i really very confusing now..
i duno wad i should do..
bt anyway i will wait for u and i will try my best to be ur dream wife!!
hope u wont give up me..
i love u always..
my dearly husband guo en..

today reach labuan at 11 plus..
reach home bout 11.30am..
stay at home playing fb whole day until 7pm went out for dinner..
had pizza at financial park(the one and only shopping center in labuan)..
saw my ex classmate..
was thinking to get sum daily stuff..
it was at 8.40pm and imagine all the shop were close!!
omg!! so siao men!! 8.40pm all shop close!!
if ktn sumtimes 10 smtg u still can see some shope still open le!!
den bck home..
now sitting in front of the comp missing my husband and playing fb..

xoxo
baby min

No comments: