Saturday, November 14, 2009

mood swing easily...

these days ive been a bit down. cz i wry that i hav to pass my bufdae on my own.. i dun expect anything such as present or wad.. cz all i wan is hubby accompany me.. bt it seems tat its impossible.. now i really duno hw my bufdae is gonna be.. i guess tis will be the most sad and lonely bufdae in my whole life.. haiz.. well i cant do anything bt jz face it.. hopefully smtg will surprise me on that day.. well not too much hope on it.... jz now i was asking hubby to invite his whole family out for dinner and i treat.. and he answer me.. pls dun be so thick face.. my whole family hates u!! is u dun know keep on make prob.. every1 never forgive u.. even me.. my tears was all coming out bt i keep it i dun let it out in front of him.. i really duno its true ant.. he treat me gd and his family aso.. bt haiz i duno.. i really duno!! SPM coming.. divorcing is aso nearer i duno!! my life is so doom now!! its like everything is gonna end.. sumtimes i really rather die.. bt i noe i should face it.. bt its nt that easy.. really confuse!!!

well recently my hubby juz noe a new girls.. so my wryness have bck.. same thing!! nt i dun trust him is i dun trust those girl.. duno la!!! fan ar!!! haiz..


xoxo
baby min

No comments: