Thursday, April 23, 2009

tir3d of th3 ch1ldin3s$ 0f th0se unm@ttur3d g1rl$

today im so tired ar!!!! first tired bcz helping on the hari keusahawan... have quite alotz fun and i eat alot aso... and now im back to a FAT girl!!! i duno y these days i will non stop eating i will keep on find smtg to chew.. haiz.. and now i bcume fat already!!! piss off!!! haiz.. need to go on diet already no food allowed!!! wakaka.... hope i wont get addicted to all the delicious food i will be facing these days.. cz tmr will be hubby bro marriage.. so will be many nice food to eat!!! mmmmm.... hahaz... cant stop thinking of the food man!!! hahaz... well ok back to things tat happen today there are a few girls at my skol that were so childish and high nose.. she and her fren were discussing bout a mp3 that her fren bought so i ask wad was it? cz i din heard wad they discuss and she go and shout at me say MP3 LA U NO EYE SEE WAN AR!!! T.T well ok i do feel stupid asking that ques bt the mp3 so small look like a radio so i ask jz bcz of my curiousity!! then i ask hw much cz its nt a branded mp3 so it must be cheap then she shout I DUNO LA!!! in my mind was thinking 'jizzz... im nt deaf and wad is the big deal u have a mp3 ppl jz interested so ask bout it y must u be so damn rude!!!' haiz... dissapointment.. well today i finally noe tat im nt a friend to my friend.. they use to hang out in a gang and today they take photo and one of day say all the gang come take photo so they call named one by one and all the chinese went left me 1 chinese sitting there... i feel so being pushed a side.. bt i noe tis will happen so i will try my best to get used to it.. now a days i still will think back weather izit worth it? bcz of a damn ass guy i lost all my fren.. i really feel so regret bout it!!! haiz... i really hope one day they will never trust the guy sister say and believe who am i!! wad kind of person im actually ar!! and who is the victim!! i really tired of it already!! im jz living in my own world everyday!! so wad the big deal?? no fren ma no fren la!!! as long as i gt my baby and hubby im happy already!! being left alone in the school so wad?? study on my own la... walk alone la!!! wont die wan no u all!!! i believe i can find a fren tat is better than u guys... T.T

No comments: