Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bbBbbzZZzzzZZZz daySssSSSSsss

boring life.. feel so being put a side by frenz maybe bcz of my atitud gua duno lar!! lazy think now all i wan is to study 1 year no study all my ed bcume bad liao... my english always As bcume always Bs sienz... my fren all aso suprise with my result haiz.. and today i at last broke my record!! bm i finally fail!!! haiz....i so worry for my SPM now... really nt in the mood for fun liao... STUDY!!! STUDY!!! STUDY!!!! bt everytime i STUDY sure bcume SLEEPING wakaka...!!!! bt i will try my best to concerntrate cz i must get my target in my SPM!! well for my baby she started to crawl and i have keep my eye on her for 24 7 can die liao.. hahaz... bt i feel happy when she she crawl hahaz... like swimming only... den for my hubby he is treating me better and better d...well i really hope i will complete my mission and i can get his love and care back..happy me!!!well got to go back to my things now..now a days very bz cz many ppl married.. hahaz.. well i will try my best to drop by for cont my blogging...

No comments: