Saturday, June 20, 2009

upDat3 tim3sSsSsssS..

yesterday we went to ec mall pizza hut to celebrate jia yin birthday and den sfter tat me doreen , wei kei and sook yee went to mega for movie.. we watch drag me to hell.. the movie was so lame.. its nt scary is jz the sound effect very scaring.. and its jz like sudd boom!! the old lady come out..from the begining of the movie until end i never let go of my ear.. hahaz.. cz the sound effect is so sharp and annoying and the show is so disgusting.. after the movie we went too relax for yc bt i jz drop by awhile den go back liao.. mummy d ma.. cant go out till so late hahahaz...yesterday i aso have a big quarrel wif my hubby at last he hit me for the 2nd time.. he angry me for goin out and he say i disturb him dun let him sleep.. i noe u wan sleep bt u aso must let me do my things ma..i aso din open music loudly and disturb u.. i jz sit beside u take care meiko ma.. sumtimes i relly duno wad is he thinking.. guy is so complicated.. their mouth always say yes bt the heart diff... haiz.. today 2nd day liao.. he no choi me.. last nite he pack all my clothes into my lugage back.. i guess tis is a hint for me tat he wan me to leave him.. well now im still in making decision some say stay with him some say dun.. so which one should i listen?? confuse!!!!

No comments: