Tuesday, May 26, 2009

haiz miss my phone!!!

today stupid malay pig class teacher who have a big head but no brain rampas my fon!!! and she some more wan to rampas my earrings.. and she duno wad is chance!! oh ya i forget liao she no brain wan ma rite?? ok well den the fon give pn ma.. then another no brain wan again.. really dulan...!!! haiz.. make ppl heng only tis skol!! the pengetua is mb wife so wad? so can buat sesuka hati la?? nt stastified den kick us out off pahang la?? rite ant?? the husband some more rasuah!! so no face man!! some more wan to let the whole world noe he get sue by ppl... and have to pay ppl money!!! dai sei!!! who ask her to be so high nose!!! haiz dun talk bout skol there d ppl all tak perikemanusiaan!! still wan teach us siviks o... u dun have the right to teach cz u aso duno wad is sivik u pig(class teacher)!!! now back to my life.. is a long time there is nt a person who care bout me and love me.. bt these day tis person appear.. i really appreciate it.. bt this person loves to make me angry sumtimes i aso duno should angry ant.. bt i noe that tis wont last long...bt i hope it can last forever.. hehehz.. cz tis is wad i need most..

No comments: