Saturday, November 22, 2008

update...

long time no update blog d..last few days that was on 19th nov it was my bufdae.. i was half hppy and half sad.. first nt much ppl wish me and my husband did nt wish me and june aso did nt wish me.. all things that i wish for did nt come true..haiz.. plus present i receive only one.. imagine that bt i spend rm266 bt den...haiz...well now im currently at kl..hmm..when i wan go on board the plane d hor my hubby din even give a gd bye kiss or ask me take care he just went off ny..so sad..
after reach d he aso dun care i reach already ant.. sometimes i really curious lo..he like dun care me at all wan..bt i aso tired arguing bout tis...hmm... tmr i will be cing my mom.. den after sunday i will be fying to labuan..abit excited and a bit nt feeling to go.. cz im starting to miss that stupid husband..well..i really need a proper hair cut..and wad teacher nancy told me is true..leave for ur and nt him so i will do anything i like..i wont listen or obey him so much d if nt he always think he is the biggest.. bt i always feel bad when nt obeying him..well its nt easy being a mom and a wife sumtimes i really stress until gone crazy i try to sucide b4 bt i dun have the dare to do it.. so im really a useless girl.. haiz.. no use d me..sad...

No comments: