Sunday, October 12, 2008

new bloggy...

ive created a new blog bcz the old blog has some problemo..now need to keep updating again.. haiyo really many work..anyway today baby mieko drink alot of milk really cant imagine so small de belly can fill up so much of milk..if me i aso vomit d..i c she drink i aso feel full la..bt never la she drink more is gd news lai d..haha..well today k.e auntie and uncle came to visit baby mieko..she gt so many ang pao..now my daughter is more rich than the parents so pai seh la as being the prents..hahaz.. bt im always proud to have her as my precious daughter..well still left one week of confinement..cant wait for it to end..so sick of the food and ppl asking me to drink the d.o.m it taste so horrible!! bt form the begining until now i only drank a little..gt bit wry my body health in the future.. i dun wan be grandma so fast le..haiz..well now i wan to take my nap..will be updating soon..

No comments: